Test Downloads Overview
ShazzleMail on your phone* is a completely functional email client for sending and receiving email. If you would like to use your ShazzleMail account in conjunction with your PC or Mac, you have two options.
- Option 1: Use our email application, ShazzleMail Client. This tool is easy-to-use and features a simplified set up.
- Option 2: Use ShazzleMail with any POP3/SMTP client like MacMail, Outlook or Thunderbird. If you choose this option, you will need to also download ShazzleConnect, our application that connects your existing email client and your phone. Below are the links to download.
- ShazzleMail Pro clients, you do not need the ShazzleMail application on your phone.
Please pick up your iOS or Android smartphone or tablet and download the ShazzleMail application onto your device. For ShazzleMail Pro clients, you can skip this step.
- If you are using an iOS device, download ShazzleMail from the Apple App Store.
- If you are using an Android device, download ShazzleMail from Google Play or APK (0.6.224 / 17.02.2017) file (sha1sum: e565ddeb7a1cccbd84675754343cd60a5a8df806).
- For Windows and Blackberry phones, look for updates in the coming months.
To use your ShazzleMail account on your PC or Mac with the ShazzleMail Client (Option 1), download one of the following:
- ShazzleMail Client for Mac (2.8.0 / 26.12.2016) (sha1sum 5979d6a413237b233448590937a174e57d77ce59)
- ShazzleMail Client for Windows (2.8.0 / 26.12.2016) (sha1sum 0d9056eb1e70c203fe28dbd4aac66ad06aa1d6d3)
To use your ShazzleMail account if you are using MacMail, Microsoft Outlook or another POP3/SMTP email client (Option 2), download ShazzleConnect. ShazzleConnect is the application that connects your smartphone/tablet to your POP3/SMTP email on your laptop/desktop.
- ShazzleConnect for Mac (2.4.0 / 22.12.2016) (sha1sum: 852078072ffa399e446bd9d9373d9689c20e5bbb)
- ShazzleConnect for Windows (2.4.0 / 22.12.2016) (sha1sum: 505b0d823baf1c00ef84d56049ca36866543fdd1)
For help completing your email configuration: